Welcome to in a nutshell
- in a nutshell is a unique platform for medical professionals developed by Pro Medicus GmbH
- Independent platform sponsored by Swiss Society of General Internal Medicine (SSGIM)
- 3’500+ registered doctors in Switzerland
- Digital Doctor‘s Bag: medical calculators and guidelines accessible at any time
- To access variety of other useful tools and features available in German and French, register below with Swiss DoctMed GLN
- Stay tuned for more features coming to you in English by subscribing to our newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter
Receive regular updates about new calculators and other new useful tools and features.
Digital Doctor’s Bag
2020 American Heart Association Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care
2020 ESC Guidelines for the management of acute coronary syndromes in patients presenting without persistent ST-segment elevation
Swiss Recommendations of the Society for Endocrinology and Diabetes (SGED/SSED) for the Treatment of Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus (2020)
2017 ESC Guidelines for the management of acute myocardial infarction in patients presenting with ST-segment elevation
Since its launch in 2018, the in a nutshell knowledge platform has been under the patronage of the Swiss Society of General Internal Medicine (SSGIM).
Since then, the in a nutshell Special Lectures “Dr. Nuts – The nut whom doctors trust” have become an integral part of the SSGIM semi-annual congresses and are very popular.
The scientific committee of in a nutshell includes the SSGIM representatives Prof. Dr. med. Jean-Michel Gaspoz (former Co-President SGAIM, Clinique des Grangettes) and Dr. med. Romeo Providoli (Board member SSGIM, general practicioner, Sierre).