Welcome to in a nutshell
- in a nutshell is a unique platform for medical professionals developed by Pro Medicus GmbH
- Independent platform sponsored by Swiss Society of General Internal Medicine (SSGIM)
- 3’800 registered doctors in Switzerland
- Digital Doctor‘s Bag: medical calculators and guidelines accessible at any time
- To access variety of other useful tools and features available in German and French, register below with Swiss DoctMed GLN
- Stay tuned for more features coming to you in English by subscribing to our newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter
Digital Doctor’s Bag
Since its launch in 2018, the in a nutshell knowledge platform has been under the patronage of the Swiss Society of General Internal Medicine (SSGIM).
Since then, the in a nutshell Special Lectures “Dr. Nuts – The nut whom doctors trust” have become an integral part of the SSGIM semi-annual congresses and are very popular.
The scientific committee of in a nutshell includes the SSGIM representatives Prof. Dr. med. Jean-Michel Gaspoz (former Co-President SGAIM, Clinique des Grangettes) and Dr. med. Romeo Providoli (Board member SSGIM, general practicioner, Sierre).